Churchill Dallas Drive #2 Limited Partnership was syndicated in 2011 and offered investors an opportunity to participate in acquiring, owning and operating a 142,396 SF warehouse distribution facility – complete with office, meeting and production areas – located at 8205 Dallas Drive in Kamloops, BC. The Partnership is participating on a partial-interest (65%) basis, with the remaining interest (35%) held by another Churchill affiliate – Churchill Dallas Drive #3 Limited Partnership. The property is intended to provide a stable stream of income from a very strong tenant and management team. The current tenant, NRI Distribution Inc. is a high quality 3PL logistics firm at the forefront of industry technology in North America. The lease expiry is Jun 30, 2024, and is fully Triple Net with the tenant paying all its own maintenance costs, including snow removal, window cleaning, car park maintenance, property taxes and building insurance. The landlord is only liable for structural repairs. This offering required a minimum investment of $25,000 and was available to Accredited Investors only. Churchill Dallas Drive #2 Limited Partnership is fully subscribed.
|Property Name||Location||Asset Type||SF||Purchase Date||Purchase Price||Sale Date||Sale Price||Value +/-|
|8205 Dallas Drive (Dallas Drive #2 – 65% interest)||Kamloops, BC||Industrial||142,396||October 2011||$11,440,000||-||-||-|
|Aggregate SF:||142,396||Aggregate Purchase:||$11,440,000||Total Gross Profit Margin:||$0|